COMMERCIAL - SERVICES
Most services are readily available at EastPort UK enabling the port to respond to the needs of any visiting vessel.
EastPort UK also has well established links with external contractors to meet any additional requirements.
There is a 24/7 port operations team which controls shipping movement with the benefit of radar and CCTV and also provides a full information service for vessel users.
Three pilot boats are available and tug assistance can quickly be arranged through EastPort UK.
Dockside services include:
- Three hydraulic cranes lifting up to 30 tonnes.
- Warehousing, open storage, bulk storage and bunker facilities.
- Forklifts, shovel loaders and conveyors.
- Repair teams available including engineers and technicians with access to a dry dock.
- Waste management plans, working with contractors.
- Fresh water.
- Security to International Ship and Port Security Code levels which can be enhanced when required.